Please take the time to read the following information carefully.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Please note that other parties may have requested to stay for the same period as you. The bookings are confirmed on a first come first served basis (the first party who pays the deposit secures the booking).
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings must be for a minimum of 3 nights.
• 25% deposit of the total accommodation is required to secure your booking (see bank account details below)
• Balance is payable 30 days prior to your arrival
• Full payment is required if your arrival date is less than 30 days from the date of booking
• Please provide your flight number and arrival/departure details as well as the full names of all travellers by email.
Check-in and Check-out times
• Check- in time is 2:00pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• A late Check Out till 12 noon can sometimes be arranged however should you wish to stay on any later you will need to book another night's accommodation.
Rarotonga is over the International dateline; and must be considered when making your booking.
Rarotonga Airport facilities are limited and are closed once flights are processed or no flights are scheduled.
Flight times into Rarotonga vary and special consideration must be made to flights arriving around midnight. As above, check in time is 2pm therefore booking your accommodation to allow for you to immediately occupy your dwelling is recommended.
Transfers from and to the airport
We can arrange a meet & greet service on arrival and return airport transfers for all stays. This service includes a meet and greet with a flower garland (ei) at the airport. You will be settled into your accommodation; this is especially important for night flights. On departure you will be picked up directly from the property and dropped off at the airport.
Rate Per adult: $20 each way and Rate per child: $10 each way
Please pay the driver when you arrive at Rarotonga Airport.
• Over 30 days prior to arrival: A fee equal to 25% of accommodation will be charged. ie no refund of deposit.
• Up to 30 days prior to arrival/no show/early departures: No refund.
Cancellations must be in writing via email and acknowledged by Vaiakura Holiday Homes by return email or it is deemed - not cancelled
NOTE: We recommend you take out travel insurance, as this cancellation policy will be strictly adhered to with no exceptions.
Payment Details - Currency in the Cook Islands is New Zealand Dollars. All quotes are in NZD.
If you are in New Zealand - please pay into the New Zealand Bank Account.
If you are anywhere else in the world you can pay into either the Cook Islands or New Zealand bank accounts or by credit card using Visa or Mastercard only